Dealing thoughts & words

Eureka

There are many reasons for blushing
I know every single one
And the reason why my face is red
Is not of sickness nor of sun
It's 'cause i'm thinking .. thinking of her

'Cause everytime i do i drive into the ditch
And burst in a song like Jonathan Richman
It's magic !
But at the same time it's physically dangerous

Don't know where i'm going with this
Don't know why i started in the first place
All i know is i need a solution
'Cause i'm dying ... i'm dying !
It's a slow execution

Eureka !
I'm gonna get myself a loudspeaker
I'm gonna stand out in the street and sing to her
I'm gonna tell her exactly how much i love her

A wild ocean ...
She's like a wild wild ocean
I know i'm pretentious, but it's something 'bout emotion
When she sends her wild waves to me

« Well, i'm kind of shy » - that's an understatement
I probably say a word or two every year
And sometimes when i'm with my good friends
I unzip my lips and say :

How in the world could i impress her ?
Is there a scientific proven gesture ?
My friends say :
« Jens, you're not a professor
You just gotta tell her that you're dying to kiss her ! »

Eureka !
I'm gonna get myself a loudspeaker
I'm gonna stand out in the street and sing to her
I'm gonna tell her how much i love her

Eureka


Jens Lekman

2 Comments:

At 5:56 da manhã, Blogger louisalexander6349 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 8:53 da manhã, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wow! Easy to find helpful information. Congratulations!
- popdylanruc.blogspot.com c
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home